Oracle Support released a new exachk Version 126.96.36.199.6.
What is new?
- all related checks in the same place
- new checkboxes at the top of the report to allow you to selectively show or hide checks based on their status
- all checks which have passed are hidden by default
- E-Business Suite checks are now grouped by the module they apply to and the E-Business Suite
- Reduced execution time
- Improved security for files and connection details
- receive HTML report via email from adhoc exachk run
- asrexacheck 4.0 released and integrated
- exachk output now also available in JSON format which can be utilized by non-Oracle monitoring and analytics tools
- Enhanced email configuration functions
So keep your exachk uptodate.